Thursday, November 4, 2021

Wordtiv8in'


What I do

Is I speak to

The mountain

And it bows to my faith

And levels out like a plain

If I gotta sail a float

I raise a storm

And waters swell like hope

And place me on

The mountaintop

Sometimes,

I spy

The other side

And there's no boat in sight

So I ride the tide

Take the water in my stride.

In a dry

And weary land

Where there is no water

I point with a staff

And water sputters

And spews forth

From dry rock

In the scorching wilderness

I still reap a harvest

The lots have fallen for me

In the most unlikely places

I eat my fill

Of manna's delicacies

I'm restored by waters of peace

When foes surround me

Angels keep charge over me

They guide my toes

Even against a stone

I'm fearing nothing

My joy comes special delivery

Morning by morning.


Akpan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!