Thursday, April 18, 2013

Day 18: Walls of Destiny




I can feel destiny looking over my shoulder;
The influence of karma pushing me off the deck.
My prophecy’s blowing me in alongside the breakers.
The tender wings of my courage are lifting me off the wreck.

I feel I can make it now
As the burden of oracle thrusts my feet off ground.
Haste is speed
And I call forth a whirlwind
As I reach out to perfect the process
And hurl all the properties which I’m obliged to profess

Into the morning of pure daylight.
Lambent strands of light irradiate the face of the skies
In the wake of a billion brilliant stars;
All of God’s children each acting his/her part.

The moon’s soft glow has the undertone of a smile
Even the air gives off mystic waves of an enchanted symphony.
And the film flickering on Destiny’s walls stars me, myself and, I.
So I know why I’m feeling the way I’m feeling.

My cause has chanced a habitat to nestle;
A reason to sign off the wrestle.
And it’s all thanks to the qualities I admired,
On the walls of destiny are printed dreams I sired.

The wait of the calling
Has matured and firmed the roots of the seed.

I have been found
Because I wanted to be found.



Akpan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!