Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 12: Impossible is Unacceptable

Photo: bridgingtheunbridgeable.com


Forces of limitation are held captive by their own invention.
But like a 20/20 vision, I see through distinctly.
I will not be denied access into triumph by random distractions.
My intent is like burning glass and illuminating,
So you should understand when I insist,
Impossible is unacceptable.

I remain undiscouraged by erratic tendencies.
Although, the road’s probably inaccessible
A little voice informed me that resource awaits me
In the most unlikely and difficult places.
Like a pack of ice in a lake of fire
Inventing a niche with a molecule of desire.

The decision to take a stand fortified my mind
Against the gimmicks of persecution.
So I put my back to the grind
And locked my destiny in position.
My dream is brilliant like an HD picture.
It’s ever before me, and shoots me over dilemma.

My faith revitalizes my composure.
Like a foretaste of one day in forever
Are the particulars of the struggles I encounter,
To compare the evil I go through with the blessings I perceive.
And with due respect to all that’s inevitable,
Impossible is and will always remain unacceptable.



Akpan


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!