Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 25: Signs of Majesty

Wednesday Walk
Photo: eLKayPics via Flickr

I wait not for what man can give,
I never spared a care anyway.
Cause what a man can give,
A man can take away.
And I will not be relieved
Of the gift I received.
On my two firm feet
I will stand above the elements of defeat.
And conquer a cavalry of conceit.
But in the meanwhile, I will not be subjected by limits.
And until my glory is complete,
My valiant struggles will be replete,
And my prophecies ain’t gon’ deplete.
Thus, I thrive like a seed
Planted by the seven streams.
My tide will neither ebb nor recede.
Instead I will multiply like reed
Beside the Nile till all eyes crave to read
The memories of the myself of me,
And righteously covet my dream.
Cause I intend to exceed
Every single expectation, indefinitely reseed
And ravel out a mystery that’s been prevailing
Before the foundation of the world came to be.



Akpan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!