Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 22: Nemesis

Muhammad Ali

I have read and disagree with the terms and conditions.
This lil rat pack obviously, don't dig my notion.
I got eyes only for better things;
A ghetto kid like me
Set this terrestrial ball rolling off its axis
I've been geared up by unceasing practice.
Nurture by its working toughened
The skin of my heart.
By the good by I stand unruffled
When things fall apart.
The world asleep on my shoulder
But deep in the heart of my soul I grow stronger.
You could say I got Divinity's immunity.
Cause the hardness which, promised mortal mutiny
Now lay low at the feet of defeat.
Sometimes, when I lift up my eyes
I can feel it as heaven smiles
Down on the ambitions of an unsigned hype.
My goals are ever before me.
The darkness dims as my purpose starts exploding
In tune with the exotic.
Multiplying is basic,
And the world will yet see me riding adversity's wings
When I tame it by wild superiority and wean it.
That is a promise
As inevitable as nemesis.

Akpan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!