Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Day 8: Fo'ever


Foever and a day
If it takes me this long to discover who I am
Then I'll take the plunge and not hesitate
I know when I do come thru (cause I will)
I will be the man of my dreams
And I'll fill up wasted time in a rage.
Yet at this very moment, even my shadow screams.

Fo'ever and a day
Before the question
I advanced by mere instinct.
What am I in here for?
I am compelled to spell it out distinct.
Even if it means stressing out
Every sentence in words of one syllable.
I don't want to run my course on vision illegible
Cause my skills will neither lie in a grave of dreams
Nor will my craft stand up for rust and decay
Until my individuality explodes beyond this reality and lives

Foever and a day.

Akpan


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!