Sunday, April 27, 2014

DAY 27: Anticipate


Courtesy: Caras Ionut (modified)

























Hope is the element of surprise
And it's strongest at the bleakest nighttime.
Growing till it blinds the innocent brightness of daylight.
Hope is the multiplier of expectations,
A rope in a maze of confused visions.
It's produce is the breathing essence of life.
Cause hope never dies.
Hope springing high
Rising eternally.
Hope in all his beauty
Holds me captive
Of unalloyed liberty.
Shattering the articles of captivity,
To offset the course of homeostasis.
Hope has called me by name,
Taking me by the hand,
He placed me on the center stage.
But not before rescuing me from the clutches of stagnant shame.
Now I'm lounging in the shade of his pinions
Hosted by expectations in their millions
As from my insides, I sense the eruption
Of a daring nameless emotion
Jaunting me to the verge of individual perfection.
I have been touched by heaven's emissary
You know ama get that by any means necessary.
This code defines my origin.
And as long as I inhale this toxic oxygen
It will remain eternally
The prize I press to achieve, explicitly.

Akpan




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!