Monday, April 28, 2014

Day 28: Rived

Courtesy: Marcus Moller (modified)


Half the chance
That's all I have in this circumstance
I am torn to splinters by the unfortunate drama
But all I do is nod to it like the agama
Cornered by trauma
Like a nail I get hammered
I heard of bitter-sweet experiences
I got a ton of the bitter
But the sweet is lost to my fantasies
I came from the gutter
I ought to be used to stuff like this I garner
I can't see nothing but trouble
I can't break free cause my struggle
Got me trapped in a glass bubble
I arise only to get stumped like a stubble
With every inch of progress I risk popping
Could somebody please tell me something
How do I strive
When I am consistently deprived?
Bruh, all this commotion got my faculty totally rived.

Akpan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!