Friday, April 16, 2021

Land Of Eternal Life

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Photo Courtesy: @BerniceKing
And hey! It's my birthday! 🎂
🎈🎉


The Lord is my Shepherd

And I shall not want.

In every way He's been perfect

And He hears me when I call.

He lays me down in abundance,

So I drink my fill

Of the streams of restfulness.

I have everything I need.

I am self sufficient

In Christ's sufficiency.

Yeah tho my walk

Is full of valleys and shadows,

I am fearing nuthin'

Cuz He holds all my tomorrows.

His staff parts the Red Sea

His rod will guide me.

When the foe,

All I had stole,

He restored my soul.

The Lord fights

For my rights

He cannot deny Himself.

Within the fortress

Of my adversaries,

He prepares for me

A hero's feast.

Faithful is He who promised

And this is the guarantee

That goodness and mercy

Shall surround me

At every turn of my life

And I will walk thru the House of God

Into the Land of Eternal Life.


Akpan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!