Friday, April 27, 2012

Lifestyle (II)





How dare you question how I live,
When your assistance was invented to deceive?
You feed your greed
By the breakthroughs I achieve.
I let pain explain
The degree of hate I experienced on this tragic plane,
Cause the dogs are not to blame
For the name of the game.
Yet, the thugs must be crazy.

They call us lazy
Cause we provoke their hypocrisies
And expose them shady.
I do what I gatto do-
What needs to be done to get thro.
There’s hell to pay if I wait on you.
And hell’s really child’s play
When you analyze this tragedy I face.
It’s hand to mouth
And it’s world war IV to zip your snout
While starvation stabs at my throat.
It’s either hustle or I turn ghost.

In this life, you never get what you truly deserve
So I endure a fragile reserve-
A youth with one purpose for a future:
To outlive the laws of nature.
Indeed, you call me criminal
Cause I chose to be a unique individual.
You made a ritual
Of hunting me down
And succeeded in making a little fortune out
Of it while you raped my town
Naked. Truth’s abbreviated
For the prosperity of the party’s hidden manifestos,
All these god wannabe psychos
Refraining pathetic allegrettos.

We are champions of the struggle,
We were here before you,
And after your game fizzles like dew,
We’ll still be here as blinding proof . . .
Marked for death,
It’s very hard not to be afraid.         
You can’t predict what’s next
Damn, all your wit’s engaged.
I’m enslaved
By your freedom
Cause your variety of emancipation
Was designed to incarcerate us.

I invented a personal opus
Within: I’ll bear my cross.
If ever my path hits a deadlock . . .
I’ll brush it off and I’ll walk on.
So don’t question me
If you won’t place your faith in me.
I perceive it’s my destiny
To fashion a lifestyle out of my misery.
You can’t alter my prophecy!



Akpan



Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Ce este LADY`S - METROPOLITAN ?
    ladys.com.ro
    Compania noastra comercializeaza produse de parfumerie, cosmetice si bijuterii
    prin sistemul de vanzari directe. Devenind reprezentant
    Metropolitan puteti castiga un comision echivalent cu 25% din vanzarile
    dumneavoastra. De asemenea, prin recrutarea altor
    persoane ce doresc sa vanda produsele noastre,
    primiti bonus pentru fiecare nivel al retelei
    create de dumneavoastra.
    DE CE afacerea Ladys Metropolitan?

    Ladys - Metropolitan Selection este o companie tanara, bine organizata si flexibila care se adapteaza foarte bine cerintelor vietii omului modern.

    - Produsele cosmetice, machiaj si accesorii sunt de calitate, la preturi accesibile, pentru intreaga
    familie
    - Inscrierea se face imediat si gratuit, fara absolut nici un cost
    - Pentru prima comanda poti primesti un catalog GRATUIT
    - Transportul produselor este GRATUIT, livrarea se face prin
    posta
    - Sistemul de acordare a bonusurilor pentru promovarea produselor este unul transparent
    - Poti sa comanzi produsele on-line
    - Iti poti dezvolta o afacere profitabila si un venit suplimentar realizat in ritmul propriu
    My web page - ladys romania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! ladys romania.
      Nice and tempting offer you got there. But I got tomes of words to write these few months and really I'm not into cosmetics. Thanks, for the offer, though.
      And thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate that! ; )

      Akpan.

      Delete
  2. This is some solid stuff. It reads like hip hop but the rhythm negates a boring structured beat. And fantastic imagery delivered like a machine gun. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waoh! Thank you very much for such wonderful comment in a New Year. Guess I'm going great guns in 2013.

      Thanks for visiting and have a Happy New Year!

      Delete

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!