Sunday, April 21, 2019

Day 20: F.E.A.R



I don't like your face
I don't like your taste,
That metallic twang
Welling up to flood my tongue.
I don't like the unreserved place
Of honor the human race
Gave you to bring you fame.
I don't like your game
I think it all a total shame.
I don't like the craze
For flight when you raze;
I don't like the rat race
That bring amazing disgrace.
Ama be on your case
And stay focused in case,
You creep and you came.
I don't like your name
I don't like the choices we make
That put the icing on the cake.
We cede and it's how you maintain.
I'll be damned if that ain't insane.
I don't like the ace
You seem to weave like lace
Into the fabric of our days.
I don't like your trait
And I'm being straight;
The way teeth chatter,
And tongues quiver,
And courage shatter,
When you prey on the innocent.
It ain't no sentiment.
I don't like your face.
So pack up n' leave without a trace.

Akpan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!