Monday, April 29, 2019

Day 27: The Prosperity Preacher



I am rich.
And don't you forget it bitch.
I done carved up my niche
Anybody got beef best switch.

I am rich.
My program got no glitch
The universe is my reach
I shut down every snitch.

I am rich.
You punks can't call me Grinch.
Cause I practice what I preach.
Ain't nothing wrong if I filch.

I am rich.
I got no love for no leech.
I'll wipe you out with bleach
I'm connected like a stitch.

I am rich.
I'll wash sand off the beach.
I grease palms to scratch a itch.
There's no wall I can't breach.

I am rich.
When I spend I don't flinch.
When hard times take a pinch
I can still holla like a finch.

I am rich.
I dump poor wretches in the ditch.
Dollar is the salvation I teach.
I twitch n' whistle to that pitch.

Akpan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!