Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Card #3: Fair Salvage ft. MJ

MJ

I take a walk downtown
To where you used to meet me
There's joy everywhere
But all that’s waiting there is
Just a little Christmas tree
                   Michael Jackson,
                   Little Christmas Tree
  

If there’s anybody out there needs a lil’ lovin’
There’s somebody willing to give up a lil’ sum’thin’.
We two are far out and apart
And I know one of us got a fragile heart.

Love’s got its own infrared scope
And that needin’ of yours is heat in its radar.

Christmas is a bridge.
Like my Chrome browser, it’s waiting for cache.
The distance between us is one heartbeat.
Close your eyes to the world breach this chasm.

Feel the warmth of a million sun shines
As we explode on impact.
When I look into your eyes
I know I’ll get my groove back.


Eneh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!