Friday, October 22, 2021

Matchless King


Who is there like You

Your mercies are ever new

And they never come to an end

Each morning like a true friend

You bring me to where You are

Your beauty sets You apart

There is none holy

No other placed most highly

As He Who Sits On The Throne

Those who serve You know

What it means to be free

You are Majesty

All creation flee

Before the light of Your presence

Yet You think of suffering kids

You're the One Who knows best

You see beyond my argument

And You come to me

You make me enter Your rest

Who can compare with Your glory?

No one comes even close

Yet You stripped Yourself of it

And took the Calvary Road

And gave Your life for Your own

Tho I received You not

What King for his kingdom

Can craft perfect redemption?

No other King in any land

Makes redemption more grand

There's no shame in it

When You call me family

You alone

May lay claim to the throne

All Hail the King Immortal

Who thinks of frail mortal

All Hail the King of Kings

Prostrate fall at the feet

Of the Matchless King.


Akpan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!