Saturday, October 30, 2021

Girl On Fire

Afghan refugee Saleema Rehman beat the odds to become
the first female refugee doctor in her Pakistani community.


Anywhere, anyday ๐ŸŒ„
Set a date๐Ÿ“†
Name the place ๐Ÿž️
And I'll bring my flame ✴️
The world is my runway ๐Ÿ›ฉ️
Cause I locked this game ⚽
When I'm unloading babies๐Ÿผ
Holding twenty o' these daisies ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿผ
On daily basis ๐ŸŒ… ๐ŸŒƒ
Pimping their faces ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป
Hogging their personal spaces ๐Ÿšผ
If that ain't the sweetest phases ๐Ÿคธ
There's nothing better than that ๐ŸŒ‹
From fleeing Afghanistan๐Ÿ’ฃ
To seeking asylum in Pakistan ☮️
Now making my last stand๐Ÿ•ด️
As a female pediatrician ๐Ÿ’Š
The first ever refugee Afghani๐Ÿฅ‡
With a degree in medicine ๐ŸŽ“
I live for this one thing ๐Ÿ’Ž
This is my captivity ๐Ÿ”—
This also my liberty ๐Ÿ”“
I want to serve humanity ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿฟ
Fueled by empathy๐Ÿ’‰
It's my escape from depravity ๐Ÿ˜ง
This girl is so wired⚡
She'll reset the weather in Tahiti ☁️
This girl is on fire๐Ÿ”ฅ

Akpan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!