Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Calvary On My Mind

Even when it seems

I have everything

You're still my Shepherd

Thru it all you endured

God's very blood shed

On that cruel, cold cross

You make me complete

I can not begin

To tell the story

Of my Savior King,

Of me loved by You

Every step You took

The weight of the cross

Pressed down Your shoulder

It was for the love

You had for a brother

One at war with God

You trekked to Golgotha

Every fateful step

Echoed my heartbeat

You marched to Your death

All because of me

Thank You for my life

For a second chance

For giving Your life

As just recompense

You are all I have

That means all I am

Your blood flowed like a river

No taste of vinegar

Could make You waiver

When I look over my life

It's Calvary on my mind.


Akpan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!