Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Take Me Up


Take me to Your Holy Place
Lord, I want to see Your face

I want to be a peculiar race

Changed by the beauty of Your grace

Come, take away my shame

By the power of Your name

I know I will be changed

In the cleft of Your Secret Place.


Refrain:

Lord, take me up hence

Wrap me in the gentleness

Of Your unique Presence

I long for the warmth

That lives within Your courts

Keep me in the kingdom of Your love.


Take me to Your Holy Place

And there let me know the taste

Of Your goodness and Your praise

Envelope me in Your embrace

I want to see Your glory ablaze

Take me up to Your Holy mountain

As You take me to Your Holy Place

I'll come boldly behind the veil.


Akpan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!