Saturday, August 28, 2021

He Calls Me By Name


I will call upon the Lord

Whenever I am afraid

And He will send forth His word

And I will not be afraid.

All my help is in His name

So I will run in and be saved.

He is my Light

And the Strength of my Life.


Refrain:

I will call upon His name

Cause He calls me by name

He even let me use His name

Against every name that is named

He redeemed me and changed my name

Set straight the error of my ways

He lifts me up with greater grace

And yea, He calls me by name.


I will glory in that name

That works in mysterious ways

And gain victory in every war

It will be the theme of my song

I'll call on Him night and day,

The Name that redeemed my name

He hears my voice

The Center of my Joy.


Akpan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!