Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Made Of Grace


Who am I
That You think of me?

And what is my life

That in You I am complete?

I am fed full

Of the grace that's in You

And now I know

Oh how I love You so.


Refrain:

Before the mountains

The Lamb of God was slain

You sprung the fountains

Of blood that washed my stain

Hallelujah day

You made the message plain

Whosoever will

May come and drink, it's free.


A mere clay

You have set Your love on me

You call me by name

Because You have redeemed me

You take me deep

To mercies ever new

Your river flows

I love You this I know.


Bridge:

When I survey

The wonders of grace

I am amazed

And I celebrate

The Father of Grace

The light of Your face.


Akpan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!