Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Mo' Than You'll Ever Know

For Refugee Olympic Team participating at
The Tokyo 2020 Olympic games.
Photo Courtesy: UNHCR


Mo' than you'll ever know

I'm rooting for you

Bring back the gold

And paint the skies blue

I hope your dreams come true

You deserve that gold

More than Simone Biles

Twisting her neck-wringing style

So I'm rooting for you

Cause refugees can too

Shout out to Mosamah cycling

Her way all thru to the olympics

I'm cheering for amazing athletes

Like Kimia, Dina and Abdullah

Mo' than Sha' Carri Richardson

When she pumping like a train coming

Down the track

I'm rooting for Anas Al Khalifa

For Cyrille, the weightlifter.

That's why I'm making it plain

Like a shot of pain

To the back of the brain

Rain down on Tokyo

Like Nyiragongo Volcano.

I'm rooting for you

Mo' than you'll ever know

I'm sold out to you

And that's all you need to know.


Akpan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!