Thursday, July 29, 2021

I Am El Shaddai



Before Abraham
I Am That I Am

When Sarah laughed

At the promise she had

I gave her a blessed assurance

Before Goliath

I was Jesse' Branch

Towards Damascus

I was the blinding sun

That transformed the Apostle Paul.


Chorus:

I asked, Lord, what is Your name?

Show me the power of Your name.

I am El Shaddai

Thus I heard a clear Voice say,

I have sworn I will supply

More than you can ever gather

I Am the Lord, Your Provider

I Will Be

Who I Will Be

My name is El Shaddai,

You can call me El Shaddai.


I was with Daniel

Cast in the lion's den

Shedrach, Meshach, Abednego

In the blazing inferno

Had a Fourth Man Who cooled the heat

To Mary Magdalene

I'm the Oil of Healing

My friend, Lazarus

Locked away in a tomb

Knew My Power Of Resurrection


Bridge:

To a thirsting Hagar

Out of parched land,

I gave living water,

To a young Jacob

Fleeing his brother, Esau

A stairway to My Kingdom,

From fearful Peter

Of brittle character

I weaned a great leader.


Akpan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!