Monday, February 8, 2021

Moment-A-Real-Ly

Courtesy: Twitter

I'll have this moment.

I live in servitude to this moment,

My exhales, my dreams, its figments.

Remove this moment and this life is torment. 

I'll take every adversity as compliment

And each cuss as a positive comment.

And yeah, I'll battle a flood of ailment

Just to get paid with an overflow of this moment. 

I stand on the ledge

Of a pal​i​sade but I got an edge;

The gift of this moment.

All the stages of my becoming;

The dregs of my unbecoming

Assumed maturity as a state of being

And exploded into this

Full-blown special thing:

A capsule of panoramic fluidity.

Forever, I'm into this moment

Like the mountain is to Mahomet.


Akpan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!