Friday, February 12, 2021

Busting On A

 

You only know my story πŸ“š

But you're yet to seeπŸ™ˆ my glory πŸ‘‘

I know you ain't hating ☠️

Not 🚫 exactly. 

You're just conforming to pop thinking πŸ€”

Still I won't let you downtalk πŸ‘„

Cause my faculty is on drugs.πŸ’‰

I'm so high πŸ₯ƒup on genius 

I'm busting like an A-bomb. πŸ’₯

You see, you assume what I'm going throughπŸ‘Ÿ 

Yet, you have no ideaπŸ’‘that I'm coming through.πŸšͺ

My life is the setting of a bestselling story; πŸ“š

I am the iconic life of the party. πŸŽ‰

So don't laugh πŸ˜‚

If all you see is a draft.πŸ“ƒ

I am God's masterpiece 🎨

In the making,

The early pages πŸ“–

Of a Divine epic.

Yo, by the way,

You'd abuse my glory πŸ‘‘

At any rate.

Cause you never really dug my story.πŸ“š


Akpan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!