Friday, December 31, 2021

Thanks A Million Times Only

Happy New Year
Happy New Beginnings!

I'm here

To say thank You

Thru the season of tears

If it had not been for You

I would not be here

I say thank You

For the Light of You

When things in the shadow

Were the spawn of evil.

To You alone

Lord, all praise is due

Still I thank You

For gifting me You

You're Lifter Of My Head

You're the Stone Of My Help

Father, I thank You

It's a great thing to serve You

And a good thing

To give thanks to the King,

A million times only.

I'm here to thank You

For the gift of life and friendship

For all the things that make You, You

You've been faithful and true

You've given me beauty for ashes

The garment of praise for distress

You are beautiful

And You've made beautiful

All things concerning this child

I offer You my life

To show I appreciate You

A million times only to

Humbly say, thank You.


Akpan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!