Sunday, December 5, 2021

Image Of The I Am

I am the image of God

I was formed

To have dominion

To bring His kingdom

Come into this world

That I being a man

Should express the life of God

And make His appearing grand

I am the image of God

I live by the faith

Of the Son of God

So lift up your heads, you gates

Be lifted up

You everlasting doors

For I am coming forth

I am the image of God

I abide in God

In Him I exceed

And move and have my being

I am His exact representation

I am Divinity's manifestation

I am the vessel of His power

I am the dewdrop

Of His shower

I am the image of God

I am the substance of His word

As He is

So I am

He is

Therefore I am

I have authority

To cast down principalities

And bring under subjection

Everything that exalts

Itself against the knowledge of God

I am the image of God

The custodian of His creation

I am the presence of Immortality

On this terrestrial sod of mortality

I am

The image of The I Am

I can do

Everything God can do

I am the Divine Plan

I am the wonder of His hand

I am the oracle

Of His voice

I am the particle

Of His love

I call forth

Things which are not

As tho they were

And they stand forth

To the voice they hear

I am the image

Of the Creator

I cannot be swayed

For I am like Mt. Zion

I am the split image

Of the Ancient of Days

I am born of God

And I've overcome the world

Cause I am the image of God.


Akpan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!