Monday, January 3, 2022

#5: Heal Me

Poem number 5 in my quest for 1000 poems
in 365 days. I tagged it, #1KP22. That's 1,000
poems ín 2022.

Lord, heal me
And I will be healed
Reach into my weakness
And infuse wholeness
I will not be afraid
Cause You are my praise
I will not be ashamed
Cause I trust in Your name
Let me wash
Where Your healing fountains
Steadily flow and gush
Let me touch Your grace
I want to see Your face
Heal me
As Your springs wash over me
Lay me down
Where the waters are still
Lay Your hand on my brow
Shatter this crippling pain
Wracking my mortal frame
Touch my life
Fill me, Light of Life
Put darkness to flight
Make me a vessel of health
And supernatural healing
Filled with Your breath
And the touch of Your Spirit
Send Your word
And deliver me from my affliction
Lord, heal me
And I will be healed.

Akpan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!