Saturday, September 25, 2021

Stronghold


Tho the mountains fall on me

All my fountains are in You

Tho the foe comes a-rushing

You are my Tower Faithful

You're the author of my dreams

You give Your beloved sleep

You guide me thru the slippery steep,

Thru shadows that haunt the valley

You come through abundantly.


Refrain:

Stronghold

A shelter in the storm

The One I call my own

My Defense and my Rock

Stronghold

The impregnable fort

The One Who truly holds

My Savior is my God

And Stronghold.


In the Shadow of Your wings

There is abundance of peace

The waves obey when You speak

You're everything my soul needs

You're the content of my song

You're the One Who makes me strong

Makes me feel I can go on

All that I have You gave me

All that I am You made me.


Bridge:

You broke my shame

In the cleft of Your grace

When I call Your name

I know I'll be saved

I know I'll be saved

I know I'll be saved.


Akpan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!