Tuesday, May 21, 2019

I Shall Laugh the Worst Laugh I Ever Laughed


To every terrorist. With love.

When we bring you down
Low to the ground, the very ground
And pound you to dust
And prove you dirt-cheap scum.
Just before we blow you away like chaff
I shall laugh the worst laugh I ever laughed.

When we delete your breed
From the records of history,
And your names raise a stink
When we call up your pedigree,
After we reduced you to a gaffe
I shall laugh the worst laugh I ever laughed.

When we downsized your military,
Jacked you up n' hanged you out in the sun
And still coming at you lethally.
When you would gladly beg for quietus,
Just when we got you locked in a grandmal,
I shall laugh the worst laugh I ever laughed.

Akpan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!