Saturday, December 20, 2014

We Call It Christmas



We call it Christmas,
Cause only love can love this much.
The whole world is just the two of us,
So let there be love as there’s Christmas.
And I know this much is true,
There is no me without a you.

May I be your fantasy for one minute?
Stand up on my shoulders preview a universe rid of limits.
Come, I can show you where love came down;
Where you can walk on water like on solid ground.

Love has narrated an amazing story
Of compassion’s throes and you are in it.
If you’ll take my hand we’ll erase the night
When two hearts touch the skies and the clouds ignite.

If you’re lost ‘tis the season to be found,
So be bold to hope for the hour is now.
Reach out weak hands in courage and exhale.
Love’s behind you step out, make this your day.

Akpan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!