Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Some Age Old Cures


I might have found the cure for the Ebola Virus. With the surge of freakish and lethal infections and diseases in our society, (I read somewhere online where an health official made speculations that if Ebola, the killer virus and the trending health condition of the moment, ever became airborne a little over a million people of the earth would catch an early ride to meet their maker.) we need… we deserve some sort of respite.

Fortunately for yous, I have in my private collection, the 2009 edition of Ripley’s Believe It or Not! And the volume has got news for the weary, disease-plagued universe we live in today. So, I did uncover a really helpful list of age old cures that might (or might not) be the cure for the Ebola virus, believe it or not.





























Though, I’m not one to shove my opinion down people’s throat but if you asked me, I’d say since some of the maladies listed in images 1, 2, 3, 4 & 6 are peculiar to ones found in patients down with Ebola, a combination medication of one or two of those will probably, result in some miracle cure. (Please, make no reference to this post if it does work! I know it will.)

Keep your pens bleeding!

Akpan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!