Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Walkin' Thro Walls


If, come tomorrow
I realize I ran my race in vain,
I’ll give no room in my heart to remorse.
I know I’ve been watchful
Threading in the prints of those who paved the way;
Experience has been my tutor and tool.
I guess it’s the one thing I’ll take with me to the grave.

I reserve no excuse
To present at the finish line;
I owe no man apologies
When I exit this timeline.

I believe in the dream
God programmed into me.
So, I ain’t runnin’ off
Beyond the limits of personal ingenuity;
I recognize my limitations.

If I fall
I’ll get right back up
And stand tall.
If His program walks me thro walls…
I’ll strap on my backpack and walk.


Akpan



Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever considered creating an e-book or guest authoring
    on other blogs? I have a blog based upon on the same ideas you discuss and would
    really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would
    enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested,
    feel free to shoot me an email.
    Also see my webpage: cheap web hosting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Of course, I have considered both (the eBook and the guest blogging).
      Thanks, for inviting me to feature on your blog. I look forward to it cause I believe it's going to be such fun!
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!