Friday, December 24, 2010

Eleventh Day Of Christmas - A Poem





You set me among the lilies
Place roses in my path thro death’s valley,
I open my door to greet your fragrances
And drown in the perfume of your presence
           
You are my frankincense
           
You heal my world with a touch of your friendship
Raise me up on your shoulders, eraze my glitch
You rock my boat like a storm tossing a ship
Doing it all with a tenderness that takes caring to a new peach
           
You are my myrrh
           
You place the power of the sun at my fingertips
Plant the rainbow’s end at the limit of my wits
You call me by name and stole my heart for keeps
You, silly you, gave your world asking nothing
           
You are gold . . .
My gold, explicitly.
           
           
Eneh


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!