Sunday, November 7, 2010

License to Steal

President Barack Obama presenting Maya Angelou
 with the Presidential Medal of
Freedom (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Spewing on the insides of the species are latent properties, poignant assets to usher in our becoming. Diving into the aspects holds a rare kind of electrifying activity. We all are created with a dash of creative abilities. Tucked right in there within all of us like a truckload of chicken waiting to be plucked. You could reach inside this very minute and make a grab 'cause it's yours for the taking.

We are sufficient in ourselves. "Now, hold it right there", you say. "Ain't that flaunting?" No, I reply. No it is not. Unless my words lean to the reasoning that I do not need you and you do not need me. But that isn't what I mean and we do need one another. That's one reason you read this.

On another level, it's such fun to know that when my skull hits the pillow at night, that right there in bed with me is the power to write my own reality; that when the lids of my eyes are afire with the red glow which signifies the morning sun is coming through my window and is on my face; that at the very moment of my waking, the source of my relevance in this world jumps out of bed with me; that he or she is with me as I type this words.

We need to remember that we are created creative and can invent new scenarios as frequently as they are needed. Maya Angelou.

It's crazy what we possess in the light of the individual's outlook of his own personality. And I ain't talking wit, buddy. I'm talking homegrown ability that has origins in your heart!

You got what it takes. I got what it takes. We got what it takes to walk the ocean floor and never have to breathe! Never, ever, ever, ever!

Most of us have no idea of our real creative height, we are much more gifted than we know. Julia Cameron.

I can sense the tide coming in. And just maybe, I need this more than you do. Maybe, I'm talking to myself after all. When you have just one molecule of your limitlessness placed under a light microscope and magnified forty times over to present all the glittering details . . . No feeling on earth is as powerful as that. To stand in the knowing of who you are, top that with a premise that you have absolutely nothing to prove to anybody, is like a license to steal.

Keep Your pen bleeding!


Akpan

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!