Monday, March 27, 2017

Question I Am

Internally Displaced Child, Nigeria
Photo Courtesy: newsweek.com

Will I ever find that someone who is
The answer to the question that I am?
That person who is the meaning of me
Of myself, who can make my feet stand firm?
Will I ever find that specialty in
Out of the way places or by wishful
Thinking? This is someone I gatto be.
Will I be fulfilled when my search is thro?
I’m busting with questions where’s the reply?
I gatto be the dream that haunts me;
Will I find truth in the black of my eye?
When he comes will he be on the real?
But if he’s the answer that I seek,
Will he not make the parts of me sync?
Will I ever find that someone who can
Offer straight answers to the question I am?

Akpan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!