Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Day 5: Myself of Me


Aint nobody else in this whole world I’d rather be.
Somebody who’s always evolving but stays the same;
Who keeps it locked because he’s constantly growing.
He lives within but he lives it loud so his life breaks
Out on all creation like the dawn of a brand new day.

Aint nobody else steadily sticks closer than the skin,
Flesh of my flesh got ties thicker than high-tension wire.
He bows and dips in the stream of my inner mystery
Because he is and can ever only be the fish in my blue sea;
He is the captain of my team and the crew of my ship.

Aint nobody else worth shooting for none comes close.
He is the I in the myself of me he’s my positive overdose,
Fate set us a date and time equipped us with the attitude,
Together we got skills, divided we just a bunch of fools.
It’s obvious cause I am what I am and cannot be reduced.

Akpan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!